Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Legs & Back Supersets

Legs & Back Supersets: You can get this done, get in and out if you shorten your rest time and don't waste time talking to anyone. Weights should be challenging. Try to go up each time if you can still maintain proper form and stay within rep range. 

1) Single leg squat on Smith machine -Lat Pull Downs (4 sets: 8-15 reps)
2) Squat on Smith machine - Seated row (4 sets: 8-15 reps) 
3) Leg Extensions - Rear Fly Machine (4 sets: 8-15 reps)
4) Leg Curls - Abductor- Adductor Machines (4 sets: 8-15 reps)
5) Ab machine (4 sets: 8-15 reps) 
6) 30 Mins treadmill (easy jog 1st 10 mins, increase pace every couple of mins, finish with a fast and uncomfortable running pace for as long as you can)

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. - Galations 2:20 

No comments:

Post a Comment